- INFORMATION ABOUT US
- 01 Ventures B.V. has its registered office in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, and is registered with Chamber of Commerce number/ KVK- nummer 70872376.
- If you have any queries about the Website or any information contained on it, please contact us at 78 High Street, Caterham, England CR3 5UD or by telephone on + 44(0) 7734 856 028; or by email at email@example.com
- ACCESSING OUR WEBSITE
- Access to our Website is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our Website without notice. From time to time, we may restrict access to some or all of our Website. We will not be liable if for any reason our Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our Website.
- Nothing on this Website is intended, nor should it be taken, to create any legal or contractual relationship. Any transmission, downloading or sending of any information from the Website does not create any contractual relationship.
- The content of the Website is designed for information purposes only. Neither the information nor any opinions stated in the Website constitutes a solicitation or offer by 01 Ventures LLP to buy or sell any securities or other financial instruments or to provide any investment advice.
- The provision of investment services may be restricted in certain jurisdictions. It is your responsibility to acquaint yourself with any local laws and restrictions on the usage of this Website and the availability of any services described on it. The information on this Website is not intended for distribution to or use by any personal entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution would be contrary to local law or regulation. The Services are available only to persons in the United Kingdom and other European Economic Area countries. The Services are not available to United States persons directly, unless introduced to 01 Ventures LLP by a FINRA registered broker or their United States attorney.
- Nothing in this Website may be published in the press or elsewhere without permission of 01 Ventures LLP.
- 01 Ventures LLP does not provide legal or tax advice. Clients of 01 Ventures LLP and viewers of this Website are encouraged to consult their own legal and tax advisers before making any investment decision. Private companies in all jurisdictions and potential investors should take independent legal and taxation and investment advice before proceeding with any type of fund raising activity.
- While we endeavour at all times to ensure information on our Website is clear, fair and not misleading at the date of publication, we do not hold the information as impartial and it should not be viewed as wholly objective. Information on this Website is based on sources that we believe to be reliable but we give no undertaking that it is accurate or complete and 01 Ventures LLP cannot and does not guarantee the accuracy, validity, timeliness or completeness of any information or data made available to you for any particular purpose or at all.
- The contents of this website are subject to change without notice and 01 Ventures LLP is under no obligation to report updates and amendments or keep information accurate.
- This Website is controlled and operated by 01 Ventures LLP in the United Kingdom. We make no representations that materials in the Website are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who choose to access the Website from other locations do so at their own risk and are responsible for compliance with all applicable laws.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- This Website, its contents, any materials downloaded, and all intellectual property pertaining to or contained on the Website (including but not limited to copyrights, patents, database rights, graphics, designs, text, logos, trade dress, trademarks and service marks) are owned by or licensed to us and/or from third parties and all rights, title and interest in them shall remain the property of 01 Ventures LLP and/or such third parties (collectively, the Content).
- The Content is protected by copyright, patent and trademark laws, and various other intellectual property rights and unfair competition laws.
- You are permitted to print copies and download extracts of the content on the Website for your own personal use for information purposes only, and may draw the attention of others within your organisation to material posted on the Website, subject to the following conditions:
- our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our Website must always be acknowledged;
- you must not modify in any way the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or graphics separately from any accompanying text;
- you must not duplicate, copy, publish, modify, create derivative works from, participate in the transfer of, post on the internet, or in any way distribute, redistribute or exploit the Website, or any portion of the Website, for any public or commercial use without our express prior written consent;
- UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USE
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our Website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
- You must not misuse our Website by knowingly or recklessly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or any other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our Website, the server on which our Website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our Website. You must not attack our Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
- Any such unauthorised use of our Website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such activity to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our Website will cease immediately and without further notice.
- Additionally, by using our Website, you acknowledge and agree that internet transmissions are never completely private or secure. You understand that any message or information you send to our Website may be read or intercepted by others, notwithstanding our efforts to protect such transmissions. We are not responsible for any messages which are lost, altered by third parties or intercepted and we will not be liable to you or anyone else for any damages or otherwise in connection with any message sent by you to us or by us to you via the internet.
- EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
- The material displayed on our Website is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy, originality or completeness. To the extent permitted by law, we and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
- all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity;
- any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our Website or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our Website, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including:
- loss of income or revenue;
- loss of business;
- loss of profits or contracts;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of data;
- loss of goodwill;
- wasted management or office time; and
- any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable, provided that this condition shall not prevent claims for loss of or damage to your tangible property or any other claims for direct financial loss that are not excluded by any of the categories set out above.
- In jurisdictions which do not allow the exclusion or limitations of certain types of liability, 01 Ventures LLP's liability will be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
- Our Website may contain links to websites and resources maintained by third parties. These links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those websites and resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. We are not responsible for the content, availability or privacy policies of those sites, and the existence of such links should not be considered an endorsement or recommendation of those sites or of any product or service offered on those sites or of any party that is associated with those sites.
- Please note that other websites and resources linked to on our Website may be governed by separate terms and conditions, including privacy policies. You should refer to the applicable terms and conditions of those websites and resources before using them and you should direct any questions or comments about the linked website or resource to the appropriate website provider.
- LINKING TO OUR WEBSITE
- You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
- You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
- Our Website must not be framed on any other website, nor may you create a link to any part of our Website other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
- If you wish to make any use of material on our Website other than that set out above, please address your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- REVISION OF TERMS
- JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAW
- The English courts will have non-exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, a visit to our Website. We retain the right to bring proceedings against you for breach of these conditions in your country of residence or any other relevant country.
- YOUR CONCERNS
- If you have any concerns about any material which appears on our Website, please contact email@example.com
For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is 01 Ventures LLP of 78 High Street, Caterham, England CR3 5UD.
WHAT TYPE OF INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT FROM YOU?
We may collect and process the following information from you:
information that you provide by filling in forms on our website www.01ventures.com (our Website);
if you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence; and
`details of your visits to our Website and the resources that you access.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We use information held about you in the following ways:
to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
to ensure that content from our Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer; and
to notify you about changes to our service.
We may also use your data, or permit selected third parties to use your data, to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we or they may contact you about these.
If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data.
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the United Kingdom Companies Act 2006.
We may disclose your personal information to:
our affiliates or professional advisers;
persons or organisations who work on our behalf to provide a product or a service to you;
companies which perform marketing services on our behalf or with whom we have joint marketing agreements;
other companies who we believe may have products and services of interest to you.
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties if:
we sell or buy any business assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
01 Ventures LLP or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by us about our customers will be one of the transferred assets;
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR DATA
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Website. Any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
IP ADDRESSES AND COOKIES
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration purposes.
Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. Cookies allow a web application to tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
This statistical data does not identify an individual. We only use this information:
to gather information on IP addresses and pages visited;
to analyse trends;
to administer the website;
to track users’ movements on the website; and
for purposes of statistical analysis.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our Website may from time to time contain links to and from other websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. You should always check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
YOUR RIGHT TO ACCESS YOUR INFORMATION
The Act gives you the right to obtain a copy of the personal data we hold about you. The fee for obtaining a copy of your information is £10 which will go towards meeting our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you. We can provide you with that information further to a request in writing to 01 Ventures LLP, 78 High Street, Caterham, England CR3 5UD providing us with sufficient information to identify you (we may need to request proof of identity in some instances). You have the right to request an amendment to any information that we hold and which you believe to be incorrect.
From time to time, 01 Ventures LLP or third parties who we think have products or welcomed and should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org services of interest to you may send you emails, email newsletters or news updates alerting you to new features, products, promotions, or services pertaining to our Website. If you no longer wish to receive materials from us and/or from such third parties, you may opt-out of receiving these communications by writing to us at 01 Ventures LLP, 78 High Street, Caterham, England CR3 5UD or by emailing us your request to unsubscribe to email@example.com